Sunday 3 June 2012

My First Trip Abroad in 38 Months - Part 5 (The Beach!)

Garlic minced chicken
Lunch & Dinner of the day: Garlic minced chicken, stir fried french beans, fried egg and hot sushi rice!





Such peaceful surroundings!
Enjoying my dinner with the sea-breeze blowing in my face and the waves crashing on the shore!

Next to the beach are two paths for joggers, cyclists, roller bladders, and brisk walkers to exercise and enjoy! There are BBQ pits and picnic spots too.   


Bicycles for rent! Hubby and son rented a bicycle each and cycled while I enjoyed the sea breeze and waves!

We went to the Science Centre the next day and walked a bit at Orchard Road, the shopping paradise of Singapore. Too many people for my liking. The sales was great but I did not buy a thing. Too MANY people!!!
The view from the plane on the way home! 



2 comments:

  1. Nice beach. Love the palm trees.

    What is garlic minced chicken? Sounds yummy. I bet it's something I can't eat...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is minced chicken cooked with finely-chopped-up-garlic. The guys loved it, but it was a bit too strong for my stomach. Garlic burned my stomach! But am fine now.

      Delete