Friday 27 April 2012

Container Garden - An Update


Siu Pak Choy harvest!
Kangkung!
Red Spinach!
A beautiful and colorful fly! The Long Legged Fly!

Stink Bug!

The mature Orange Dog caterpillar!
Look at the bottom part of the caterpillar and you will see it breathing!
Zucchini! Below is the first fruit!

Young Capsicum plant!
Cherry tomato flower buds! Fruits will be coming out soon!
Time to tear the Okra plants down. The worms are having a feast!
Parsley grown from cuttings! I DID it!! HAHA!! Well, how now Miss MCS? 
For those of you who are wondering what I am talking about, here is the link to MCS' blog post about Saint Evelyn who could not grow parsley.

Garlic chives grown from garlic bulbs.
Just look at the beautiful babies! 
I just discovered that I have been having composting machines in my pots and I did not even realize it.
This was one of the corn on a cob which I buried in my pot for composting. 2 weeks later, the whole thing has disintegrated and it is due to the GRUBS eating them! Look at the grubs all over the cob! Amazing! I have free composting machines. These grubs are the beetle bugs and not the Garden Soldier Fly grubs. 
 I checked another pot in which I buried 2 rotting lemons and one has completely disappeared! AMAZING!

More compost for the 'composting machines'!
Nai Pak seedlings. This veggie is my favourite!
Pink and Violet coloured Vinca and Periwinkle grown from seeds.




1 comment:

  1. Evelyn the Evil,
    Good gracious, you have beautiful plants! Everything is eating mine!!! ARGH!

    ReplyDelete