Tuesday 7 February 2012

A Salicylate-Free Breakfast!

I made some salicylate-free muesli. Though muesli by-right should have nuts, dried fruits or seeds, I did not add them to the rolled oats. You can add some sliced bananas or even flax seeds to the rolled oats.

Ingredients:

1. 1 cup of rolled oats

2. 1/2 cup of baby rolled oats

I combined the rolled oats and baby rolled oats together, sprinkled some brown sugar and sunflower oil and baked them for about 20 minutes at 230C.



Keep it in an air-tight container
Add home-made soya milk to the muesli and you'll get a satisfying salicylate-free power packed breakfast!


Home-made soya+oats milk recipe.




2 comments:

  1. you seriously opened my eyes about what we can home-make! I never thought anyone can homemake crackers, now you even home-made muesli! Very impressed!!! Keep it up- Loving it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Lily! Let me know how yours is when you have the time to make them! :)

      Delete