Wednesday 22 February 2012

Move On

You fall to the ground
With a loud crashing sound
Pick yourself up and
Move on

You feel so weary
Life is getting to be so dreary
You get yourself up and
Move on

The pirates came
They plundered and looted and took your game
You tighten your belt and start anew
Move on

The blizzard came
And buried you, almost extinguishing your flame
It's ok, a small light is fine
Just stay alive

Life is never easy
The trick is to be pliant
As much as you can, keep the ship steady
And trudge on in the land of the Giants

Say goodbye to your sorrows
Though they may drop by again tomorrow
Life is never without a fight
With all of your might
Move on.




2 comments:

  1. I know you are fighter. And I know that can get very exhausting. Are you still taking time to rest and recouperate? I wish there was some way I could reach through the internet and help. Be brave. Stay positive. Fragrance-free hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am moving on. Am just resting at whatever time I manage to snatch! HAHA!! You've been a great help!

      Big un-smelly hugs to you too! :)

      Delete