Saturday 7 January 2012

A Day of Progress

Yesterday was a great day. Joel was very much better, braver and took the initiative to talk to his new classmates. And I did not need to wait outside his classroom yesterday! YAY! Hip-hip-hooray!!! I can't wait for the day where he is brave enough that I do not need to camp at the school. I have so much to do. I have not finish my writing. My garden needs its gardener. My bread and biscuits are dwindling in numbers!

I do not know whether I have grown 'immune' to the sickeningly-sweet-strawberry-smell that seems to permeate the air or my immune system have somehow grown stronger. But I am not taking any risk. I wear 2 or 3 layers of masks. I take my anti-histamines medication everyday. I sleep before 10pm every night (except tonight!) I make sure that I eat a very balanced meal everyday. And with all this walking back and forth from the office to the class during these 3 days, I think I have walked all the way to Singapore.

School yesterday was only half-day. I think yesterday was the first time in a VERY long time that the first thought in my mind immediately upon waking up was, 'Thank God it's Friday!!!!!'


34 months ago was
The Day I Met Death

&

2012 is a Year of Reinvention




No comments:

Post a Comment