Monday 1 January 2018

Product Review (4) - Nellie's All-Natural Laundry Soda



One blue scoop is all you need.

When I got my front loading HE washing machine, I had to look everywhere for a laundry detergent which was not perfumed AND suitable for my HE washing machine. The one that I had been using wasn't suitable for the HE machine. It foamed up to the point that it almost overflowed out from every outlet of the machine.



I found Nellie's All-Natural Laundry Soda at ACE Hardware for RM109+. It can wash 100 loads. 1 load is RM1.09. I think that is reasonable. And the clothes have no fragrance at all.

The ingredients are coconut oil based surfactants, sodium carbonate (soda ash), sodium metasilicate, fatty alcohol ethoxylate and sodium chloride.

Like I said, when I find something suitable, the universe will go all out against me. ACE Hardware has discontinued importing this product. All their old stocks are sold at 50%. I went to whatever outlets that still had this product and bought it all. That will at least give me some time to look for a new one.

Verdict: It has no smell, no foam - perfect for a HE washing machine.


2 comments:

  1. Very cool. So how much did you find to buy? I have cases of dishwashing liquid and laundry detergent. I am constantly in fear they will be discontinued. I've never heard of Nellie's. I'll have to check Ace Hardware next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found 8 boxes. Nellie's is awesome. 1000% fragrance free.

      Delete