Friday 22 December 2017

Product Review (3) - DeMitze

They have different sizes: single, queen and king.

I have used this for almost 10 years now. The material is super smooth and the sewing is very tiny to ensure minimal gaps.



Our mattresses, pillows and bolsters are all encased in this. The best way to using this is to wrap your stuff when they are new. That will minimise dust exposure and thus minimising dust mites (dust mites thrive on dust).

But you can do so with your old stuff too.

The DeMitze cover.
Normal protector.
Bolster case.
Washing instructions.
They have dust mite spray too, but I have never bought this nor have I used this. 
Verdict: Buy this to encase your mattresses, pillows and bolsters. I have no regrets. They work well for us.


2 comments:

  1. Hello, thank you for your post! Can you tell me where you bought Demitze Allergicover in Malaysia? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine from Pantai Hospital many, many years back. But recently, I bought some Demitze pillow protectors from the pharmacy in Sunway Hospital. They have the full range.

      Welcome!

      Delete