Thursday 11 October 2012

My Home-Made Minced Chicken Chop

Ingredients:

1. 500gm of minced chicken
(*marinate with sea-salt, sunflower oil and 2 tablespoons of organic all-purpose flour)
2. Sunflower oil
3. Bread crumbs

------------------------------------

1. Heat a frying pan.

2. While the pan is being heated up, flatten the minced chicken into a large slice "patty-looking-chicken". Use a plastic spoon to create some "lines of depression or wavy-lines" in the chicken.

3. Then coat the chicken with bread crumbs.

4. Drizzle some sunflower oil onto the frying pan.

5. Place the minced chicken onto the pan.

6. Allow it to sizzle until it is browned on one side.

7. Turn it over and allow the other side to sizzle until browned too.

8. Serve hot.

Bon appétit!

I did not coat the chicken with enough bread crumbs. Will do so the next time I cook this. 
This is the little boy's meal. I served the minced chicken chop with my home-made instant noodles, fried egg and sliced cucumbers. I garnished the noodles with some fried garlic and shallots. 



1 comment: