Tuesday 22 May 2012

I Left On A Jet Plane!

It was the first time in a VERY long time that I travelled anywhere far. And I sat the plane for the very first time since God-knows-when. It was stressful and yet exciting as this is Joel's first time ever travelling overseas. We did not go very far but so far things have been good. I have been good actually. And I hope that this is the beginning of greater things for my health. I hope that slowly but surely I will be able to travel more and one day I will be able to eat food that I have been unable to eat during these 38 months. The preparation that I prepared myself mentally, physically and emotionally took about two months. I won't deny that I am excited but yet dare not hope for very much as IA can be very temperamental. I am praying and hoping very hard for a breakthrough with IA. That things will get better and much more stable. I will write more when I have the time. But as of now, I am exhausted and will be going to bed shortly. It is 9.50pm! It has been a good day. I will share on how I prepared my food in advance and how I go about surviving! Goodnight!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! WOW! Way to go! I am so happy for you and it gives me hope! How were the smells on the plane?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wore a mask. The smells were there but I was not affected by them. Maybe the months of going almost salicylate-free helped. The months of preparation and strengthening the body. The mask definitely helped! :)

      Delete
  2. Hooray for progress! How exciting! Keep us posted with lots of details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Evelyn. Congratulations on the airplane ride!

    ReplyDelete