Saturday 10 December 2011

Woman Vs. Beast

I do not know why every year end is an exceptionally difficult time. Something major always seem to happen. And then long bouts of depression. Last year was a relapse. And this year, it was a severe viral bug which somehow contributed to an-almost-anaphylactic-attack which triggered severe exhaustion in my body, soul and mind. Yes, I am a woman who battles with the Idiopathic Anaphylaxis beast everyday.

I am still hanging on to that edge of the cliff. I am trying not to look down into the ravine and am focusing on hauling myself up to safety. At least I am still hanging on and not dead in that ravine. But the exhaustion is terrifying. One day at a time is usually the motto of other people. My mantra or motto is one minute at a time. And that is how this woman faces her beast everyday.





No comments:

Post a Comment